It's a brand new year, and it's time to take advantage of this clean slate! 2010 had some interesting highs and lows but God delivered us through them All! I don't know about you, but for me it's time to rebuild and push forward! Like me, I'm sure some of you set goals for yourself naturally and spiritually, and at the top of my list is to strengthen my relationship with God. This is key, because without this foundation we lack the direction and approval of the Lord, everything that we set out to accomplish, or actually accomplish will be in vain. This same principle holds true when it comes to our hair care
What goals have you set for your hair in 2011? If you haven't added to build stronger hair strands to your list, everything else you set out to accomplish will be in vain. Strong hair is resilient and is resistent to breakage, hair fall, and shedding.
When we become proactive in strengthening our hair the results are longer, fuller, healthier hair!.
On this year, lets commit to building stronger healthier hair and everything else will follow!!
Here are a few do's and don'ts to reference while rebuilding the strength of your precious strands in 2011..
- Deep condition hair 1 to 2 times a week
- Incorporate Cassia, Amla, or Henna treatments to your regimen
- Eat more nutrient rich foods(i.e. Leafy greens and nuts)
- Protective style your hair
- Use more natural hair products
- Moisturize Hair Often
- Decrease the frequency of chemical services
- Increase Cardiovascular workouts
- Handle hair too much
- Use heat to style your hair
- Wear hair styles that stress strands
- Internalize stress in your body
- Neglect your hair
*If you have a few hair strengthening tips of your own, please share we are all here to help each other..