Friday, February 1, 2013

The Perfect Detangler for Natural Hair

Hydratherma Naturals Moisture Boosting Deep Conditioner! 



Okay Ladies and.. gentlemen,(There could be a few men who are interested. : )  I had to share this miracle in a bottle that smooths my tangles on contact!  If you have followed me for any length of time you may know that detangling my hair has been the most time consuming and not so fun part of my Healthy Hair Regimen. I've tried numerous products marketed toward tangles, and that offers slip but must of them rarely lived up to their claim in my hair. My wash, deep conditioning, and detangling sessions would take no less than 2.5 hours. So I was often tempted to rush through which would cause minor breakage, and I'd be forced to slow it down to a crawl in an effort to save my ends!   

My hair prior to a detangling session

You will notice in the above photo that my hair is very dense, so it is not easy to get through. But since I've been using HTN's  Moisture Boost  Conditioner I have been in hair detangling heaven! My sessions are getting shorter and shorter. I've done 3 or 4 treatments with this, and the last treatment it only took me 30 mins to detangle my hair.  As soon as this conditioner hits my strands they immediately soften, and my fingers glide through, and I don't have to use a comb.  Even better, when I rinse, the feeling is still there. I have soft moisturized hair with no tangles!   I am extremely pleased, I am going to be doing a full review on the entire hair care line  and getting better pics post rinse, but I could not wait to do a quick highlight on this one!  




How are your detangling sessions going?


  








1 comment:

curlytea said...

My detangling sessions are ok. I rarely detangle with a comb anymore though. But when I do, I use my own leave in concoctions (lol) which provide some slip to make it happen. I also like using gels with xanthan gum or guar gum to help detangle as well. The tangles fall out. I haven't had the pleasure of trying Hydratherma, though.